If you would like to get a quote, please complete and submit the following forms to email@example.com. If you do not have an agent, please email us and one will be appointed to you.
*Please allow 30-45 days for our review and quoting process.
If you would like to take over an account by way of Agent of Record Letter, please see below guidelines.
- Telecom Risk Profile
- 5 years currently valued loss runs, labeled by line
- Complete Acord Applications
- Safety Manual, Fleet Safety Manual & Employee Handbook
- Subcontractor Agreement
- Driver, Vehicle, Equipment, and Property Schedule in Excel format, if available
- Complete Description of Operations
- Owner(s) resumes if in business less than 3 years
USA Telecom Insurance Services does not have any premium or number of account commitments from our appointed agencies. If you would like your agency to be appointed with USA Telecom, the following items are required:
- Producer Agreement
- Agent Profile Form
- Copy of your current agency license
- Current E&O Certificate or policy declaration page
- ACH Payment Form
Send all items to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be notified when your paperwork is processed and you are set up as an appointed agency in our system. Your agency will be provided access to our Agent Portal where we deliver all policy documents on your accounts to you. If your agency has multiple locations, all offices are appointed if they all use the same billing information. If offices have separate billing information, each one must be appointed separately.